Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an informative banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their purpose
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and to make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience measurement cookies: These ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies allow us to know if you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used automatically. This cookie is used for statistical purposes only. In this way, the following data can be collected:
– the number of unique visitors
– the frequency with which users visit the site
– which pages visitors visit
– how long users look at a particular page
– the page from which visitors leave the site
– Tracking cookies: they allow us to analyze your browsing, consultation or consumption habits on the network’s sites, in order to offer you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is built based on this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but is only used to match ads to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Third-party cookies: they track the pages you visit on the Internet to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., as mentioned above, but is used only to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
– Social network cookies: These allow social networks to record the articles and pages you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that trace your web browsing behavior.
– Site improvement cookies: they allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best used.
3 bis. List of cookies used
– Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site.
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags.
– Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
– Google Adwords Conversion: adwords campaign tracking tool.
– DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to display banners.
– Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
– Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
– Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content.
– Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter’s ad network.
4. Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is set. You can also indicate that certain cookies cannot be installed. For this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who serve ads to you through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to ensure the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases you may not be able to access the site. Also, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. The ads are no longer relevant to your interests and may therefore appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function, or go to one of the links below to access your browser’s manual directly.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
6. New developments and unplanned cookies
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by others. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You may also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they are placing, why they are placing them, how long the cookie will last, and what measures they are taking to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org